Monday, July 14, 2014

Rescue Dog Needs A Forever Home

A friend was volunteering at an animal shelter and fell in love with a dog who
was going to be euthanized.
I think you know how this ends.
Anyway, although the adorable doggie is with her now, she is looking for a "forever home" for Cookie.
Here's the scoop:
"Forever home needed for corgi/beagle rescue. Friendly, mellow little guy, but occasional territorial behaviors that need an experienced owner. 

No small children, and preferably no open staircases - he can go up, but not back down (!)."
That face! Look at that face. Alas, I have enough critters right now and so does my friend, which is why Cookie needs a new, loving home

If you're interested, email me and I'll put you in touch with Cookie's guardian.
Cheers,
Vanessa
PS That face!

No comments: