Monday, January 3, 2011

The Sick! Collective at Factory Theatre

This rolled into my inbox from our neighbour, Judith Thompson. Sounds intriguing and I have a soft spot for anything to do with "invisible" disabilities. It's at the Factory Theatre as part of the Toronto Fringe Next Stage Festival.
And I quote:
"Hey Vanessa,
My new show, a documentary theatre piece features fourteen young performers facing serious lifelong challenges: physical, social, and emotional. They range from fourteen year old twins with diabetes, to a sixteen year old girl with Crohn's disease, a street kid with Depression... and a dynamic young actress with Down's Syndrome.
They tell their own stories in their own words, they sing and they dance and they dazzle. I hope you will join us.
The Sick Collective
The SICK Collective Presents
The Grace Project: SICK
Factory Theatre
125 Bathurst Street
416-504-7529."
The show runs from Jan. 6th to 16th.
Enjoy!
Vanessa

No comments: