With the New Year, there is a good chance that you're cleaning out your closets (or is it just me?)
Anyway, should you have any women's work clothes that you no longer need, consider donating them to Dress For Success. Housed in the Walmer Centre, Dress For Success helps disadvantaged women to find jobs, including providing them with suitable clothes.
Items they accept include:
- Modern business suits and blazer
- Modern and professional pants, skirts and dresses
- Office appropriate purses, jewelry, belts, scarves and accessories
- Professional outerwear including winter coats and gloves
- Professional footwear
- New undergarments and hosiery
So, clean out your closets, start the year off right and help people to get ahead. Win, win, win.