Monday, September 17, 2012

Seaton Village Semi Sells In A Flash

As a homeowner and a real estate junkie, I occasionally think about whether the market seems poised to dip (or crash) and if I should sell while it's hot.
While there has been some g/rumblings lately that the TO housing market is slowing down, I think it's safe to assume that property values in The Annex and Seaton Village are doing just fine, thank you.
For instance, the Globe recently featured a Seaton Village home in "as is" condition that sold for 15% above asking price. It also "drew a crowd."
Cheers,
Vanessa
PS if you, too, have a hot interest in real estate, you might like tosolds.ca
. You enter your email address and then receive a daily email outlining all the "solds" in the city and the selling price. Details about the property are included, too.

1 comment:

Colette said...

I do have an unhealthy obsession with real estate prices these days, even though I have no intention of selling anytime soon, but thank you for tosolds.ca so I can continue to feed my habit!