Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pipelines Projects Screenings Oct. 9th at The Bloor Cinema

I think that I may have to go to a free screening of Pipe Dreams and The Pipedreams Project that our MP Olivia Chow is organizing at the Bloor Cinema.
She will be in attendance, along with a Greenpeace representative, for a post-screening discussion.

The tag line for the evening is "2 Tar Sands Pipelines, 2 Highly Acclaimed Films, 1 Common Threat."
It's evident to me just from attempting to find out about these two projects so that I can write about it coherently that I need to know more!
I saw a short film, SPOIL, at the Banff Mountain Film Festival this winter and it was an eye opener about what is at stake.
There will be no charge to attend, but you have to register. 
Cheers,

Vanessa

No comments: